Day: August 3, 2016

Kenya Legislation Useful resource Heart

By Delores V. Stalnaker

Legal DocumentsAll universities in Quebec must report their students’ legal standing in Canada to the Quebec Ministry of Schooling (ministère de l’Éducation, de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche, i.e. MEESR). Professional recommendation needs to be used for the preparation of the DPOA, since the paperwork must meet certain legal necessities. … Read the rest